Sunday, March 4, 2012

Who likes the name: Italy Belle or Italy Joanne for a girl?

Well, it certainly is different and I have never heard of the name Italy for a person before. Well, Italy Joanne does sound better than Italy Belle. I am from Italy so the name to me is the name of my country so I can't think of it as a person's name. However there are so many other geographical names out there like India and Asia, China etc.... Why not Italy. I do know a rapper named his daughter Italia so why not Italy? Good luck with your name hunt.Who likes the name: Italy Belle or Italy Joanne for a girl?Sorry but i dislike the name Italy. Belle and Joanne are pretty names though.Who likes the name: Italy Belle or Italy Joanne for a girl?
I don't like the name Itlay at all. Maybe you could use Italia insead.Who likes the name: Italy Belle or Italy Joanne for a girl?yuck!

no offense, just being honest on my opinion.
belle is for sure the best one Who likes the name: Italy Belle or Italy Joanne for a girl?I quite like it, its different.. like indiana.. i like belle better than joanne..Who likes the name: Italy Belle or Italy Joanne for a girl?
Belle is really nice, but im not too sure about Italy... 'It' for short?
hmmm.



Italy = country

Belle = would suck if your daughter is ugly (what an oxymoron that would be)



Joanne = old



sorry if I am spoiling these for you...Who likes the name: Italy Belle or Italy Joanne for a girl?
I guess Italy Belle, but the name Italy isn't very nice.



how about:

Lilly Belle

Vanessa Belle

Treisa Belle

Jordynn Joanne

Raychell Joanne

Bella Joanne



X X X

Trixxy




Our son's name is Britton, we were thinking about naming a daughter Italee. I LOVE IT! Italee Jade or Italee Micah
i don'y like the name Italy ir Joanne but Belle is a nice name
when i say italy belle i think of it as a real bell...in italy...like its an actual thing not a name
don't like the name Italy. i like Belle.
No Italy I don't like.. why not ''Italianize the names.. Isabella and Juanita or Gianna... instead of calling them after the country.. Isabella is a nice name.. I like that best.. and you can call her Belle and you can choose an Italian sounding middle name such as for example..If you like the country ''Italy..'' you could name her Roma, or Verona, or Sienna, those are cities in Italy.. ''



Isabella Adrianna, Isabella Carina, Isabella Cara, Isabella Rosanna, Isabella Maria
Italy Belle makes me think "Liberty Bell" or "Ding Dong Dell". Sorry.

Belle is nice though.
Italy Belle is beautiful
Rome Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment