Sunday, March 4, 2012

Do You Like The Name Carissa Rose Belle?

my brothers wife is having a baby and is thinking about that name.btw belle is our last name,carissa is the first and rose is the middleDo You Like The Name Carissa Rose Belle?I love it! It's beautiful.Do You Like The Name Carissa Rose Belle?
wow! i absolutely love this name, it's beautiful.

both the first and middle name suit perfectly with the last name.

very good choice to your brother and his wife!

congratulations and good luck to both of them :DDo You Like The Name Carissa Rose Belle?I love it
I really like it =]Do You Like The Name Carissa Rose Belle?it's pretty but it doesn't flow very well.Do You Like The Name Carissa Rose Belle?
Wow, Belle is such a pretty last name! Carissa Rose Belle is a really cute and feminine-sounding name - it's perfect for a little girl. Carissa is really unusual too. :]
yesDo You Like The Name Carissa Rose Belle?
Carissa Rose belle? It's perfect :)
I prefer the spelling ''Corissa'', but that baby is certainly lucky to have such a gorgeous last name!

Sounds perfect!
I love it but I think Carissa Belle Rose sounds a little better but both are adorable!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment