Saturday, March 10, 2012

Has anyone used Loreal, Clairol and or Belle Hair dyes together with bad results? ?

I have bought these three brands, but don't want to mix them together in case it fry's my hair. Actually I really want to streak my hair with two of the colours but they are two different brands. I was thinking of using one, then a few day later using the other, just to be safe...but I am looking for some help...thanks for any input!Has anyone used Loreal, Clairol and or Belle Hair dyes together with bad results? ?I wouldn't mix them. Clairol is the healthiest for your hair. If you want different colors then you need to get the highlight kits they make. Good luck.Has anyone used Loreal, Clairol and or Belle Hair dyes together with bad results? ?Probably. I've dyed my hair so many times..
  • word twist
  • merchants tire
  • fridays coupons
  • compare cars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment