Sunday, March 4, 2012

What do you think of the name Camilla "Cami" Belle?

The name itself is lovely and feminine :) I just thought I'd add.. are you aware there's an actress named Camilla Belle? Just thought I'd mention it as it would bug some people! But if it doesn't bother you, then I think the name is lovely :)What do you think of the name Camilla "Cami" Belle?Love it. I have Camilla Felicity on my list but I think Camilla Belle is also really pretty. I like Cami as a nickname.What do you think of the name Camilla "Cami" Belle?
absolutely love it!What do you think of the name Camilla "Cami" Belle?I think it's beautiful! :)

I also like Camille Belle.What do you think of the name Camilla "Cami" Belle?
I love the name camilla, not too sure on belle as a middle name.

I think for camilla you made need a two or three syllable name



but it does sound very cute :)What do you think of the name Camilla "Cami" Belle?its ok but i like the nickname Millie better for Camilla and AmeliaWhat do you think of the name Camilla "Cami" Belle?
i like it .. is very nice :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment