Sunday, March 4, 2012

Would like some help, picking a baby girls name and I really love Belle, what does everyone think of Ellabelle?

I don't really like Ellabelle. Bella is beautiful though.Would like some help, picking a baby girls name and I really love Belle, what does everyone think of Ellabelle?I think Bella is a cute name, but Ellabelle sounds like a toungue twister...i dont like it together...although i do think Ella is beautiful as well =)Would like some help, picking a baby girls name and I really love Belle, what does everyone think of Ellabelle?
sounds like a fairy!!!Would like some help, picking a baby girls name and I really love Belle, what does everyone think of Ellabelle?i love it! it is the perfect name
Eh...it sounds like a fairy and it sound too...over the top.Why not just Elle, Belle, Isabelle, Annabelle, or Arabel(la)?Would like some help, picking a baby girls name and I really love Belle, what does everyone think of Ellabelle?Belle is a pretty name. But Ellabelle, no. Way to much of a mouthful.Would like some help, picking a baby girls name and I really love Belle, what does everyone think of Ellabelle?
oddly i do like it. it has a different sound to it
Ella Belle...like that



not combined.



i went to school w a girl her name was Belle Dove.



different...lol



i love Belle RoseWould like some help, picking a baby girls name and I really love Belle, what does everyone think of Ellabelle?
i like the names ella %26amp; belle separate. what if the middle name is belle, but you call her belle. so the new name is Ella Belle.
Ellebelle is really good. People can still pronounce it but it's not too common.
Annabelle

Christabelle

Maribelle

Rosabelle

Sarabelle

Arabella

Hannabelle
I wouldnt go with Ellabelle, it sounds really strange and people will think it is a joke. You could try Annabelle, or Isabelle, not Ellabelle .
Sorry I dont like Ellabelle; its just too much 'elle'! Good try though. Amabelle is okay. These are 'belle's



Arabelle

Christobelle, Christabel (or similar)

Bonnibelle (gorgeous!)

Jennabel (Cute)

Jezabel, Jesabel (or similar)

Rosabelle (LOVE IT!)



My favourites are Bonnibelle, Bonnibel and Rosabelle, =]



Good luck =]
Ellabelle is nice.



Bonnibell is a lipgloss, not a name.
try Mirabelle

it's Latin for wonderful and it's not a made up name

No comments:

Post a Comment