Sunday, March 4, 2012

NEED PATTERN FOR BELLE'S PINK DRESS help please?

My friends and I are going to be dressing up as the Disney princesses and going to have breakfast on Main Street in Disney World, but I can't find Belle's pink dress( her winter dress, "Something There" on youtube to look at it) pattern or even purchase the dress anywhere. If anyone could find a pattern similar, I can make adjustments to it.



Thank You!

--LT.LunaKaliNEED PATTERN FOR BELLE'S PINK DRESS help please?Simplicity's Wizard of Oz pattern (specifically for Glenda's dress) seems like a promising start, since the necklines are similar (it even has the flower applique--I'm basing this slightly on the doll version). It doesn't look like you'll have to modify too much.



It's Simplicity 4163, and you can pick it up anywhere Simplicity patterns are sold or you can buy it from their website:



http://www.simplicity.com/p-2112-costume鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment