Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby Name Help: What do you think of the names Eponine Rose and Cleo Belle?

Eponine RoseBaby Name Help: What do you think of the names Eponine Rose and Cleo Belle?Eponine is from Les Mis. I hope you know that the character was not a very nice person, she later becomes a drunk and got shot and killed. However, I do think the name is very pretty and Rose is the perfect middle name. I'm not so much a fan of Cleo though. But Belle is lovely and the two names fit well together.Baby Name Help: What do you think of the names Eponine Rose and Cleo Belle?
Never heard Eponine before; but I looked it up and it's from Les Mis, nice. Usually I don't like Rose as a a mn cause it's overused but with the rarity of Eponine I actually think Rose grounds it nicely.



Cleo Belle is gorgeous! Short and sweet and sophisticated.



great taste :]Baby Name Help: What do you think of the names Eponine Rose and Cleo Belle?I know that Eponine is from a musical, but it sounds awfully similar to a medication. Maybe Eva or Erin? Both names work with Rose.



I never liked the name Cleo, but Belle is very pretty. I'd suggest Clara or Clarissa.Baby Name Help: What do you think of the names Eponine Rose and Cleo Belle?
Eponine sounds like it is a black persons name and I don't like it. I am don't like Cleo. Belle Rose is much better, but it doesn't flow together very well.Baby Name Help: What do you think of the names Eponine Rose and Cleo Belle?I think Eponine is more GP territory but it is a nice name and nice combo. It is on my GP list. Cleo Belle is okay but more usable in real life.Baby Name Help: What do you think of the names Eponine Rose and Cleo Belle?
I think Cleo Belle is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment