Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Belle as a first name or just should be a nickname?

[Belle is French for beautiful]



Do you think Belle is nice for a first name or no?

Why?



[I'm asking out of curiosity only]Belle as a first name or just should be a nickname?I've always been a fan of the name "Belle" ever since I watched Beauty and The Beast. Personally, I like it and wouldn't mind it for a first name. :]Belle as a first name or just should be a nickname?
I like it much better as a nickname, for Annabelle or Isabelle...or even something like Mirabel or Christabel, even though they're not generally spelled that way. As a full name it just seems too "Disney Princess" and always makes me think "young parents who didn't really consider their daughter's future beyond age 5." Belle on a resume would not look quite as serious as Annabelle!Belle as a first name or just should be a nickname?I think it should stay as a nickname. Maybe even a middle name but definitely not a first name. I don't think it ages well.
I think Belle would be a good name for a baby girl, not just a nickname :) congratulations! :)Belle as a first name or just should be a nickname?I like Belle as a middle name (ex: Savannah Belle), but I think it's quite pretty as a first name. :)Belle as a first name or just should be a nickname?
I like it. Very cute but maybe short for isabella cuz wen the girl grows up she may think belle Is kiddish??....
BEAUTIFUL!! One of my friends has a little girl named Isabell and they call her Bell. Either way is pretty! :)Belle as a first name or just should be a nickname?
Belle as a first name.

No comments:

Post a Comment