Saturday, February 25, 2012

What do you think about the name Claira Belle?

I think its really cute!What do you think about the name Claira Belle?I think the 2 names run together and sound like one. Try a middle name that starts with an E or a letter that creates a pause between the 2 names. Like claira Elizabeth or something.What do you think about the name Claira Belle?
I don't like it. I think Clara Belle is too childish for an adult.



How about Claire Isabelle? You can call her Clara Belle for short.What do you think about the name Claira Belle?I dont really like the name Claira to be quite honest. Belle is very cute though. I think you should name your child Isabel Marie.. You can call her Bella marie for short. I think its cute. Im naming my son Aden Christopher...
Back in the olden days, lol, Clarabelle was the name of the clown on the Howdy Doody show. I would try again.What do you think about the name Claira Belle?Love it. You child's going to be blessed to have such a wonderful name and caring parents!What do you think about the name Claira Belle?
It's nice. Clara would be better.
First thought was Talula Belle, lol. What about Clara Maylin?What do you think about the name Claira Belle?
I like it! But I prefer it spelled Clara. Good luck!
I thought of a cow, sorry.....Clarabell
I like it

No comments:

Post a Comment