Saturday, February 25, 2012

For a girl, how about Isla Belle?

Isla pronounced "eye-la" means island and Belle is French for beautiful. Some other names I like are Rose, Esme, June, Camille, Isolde, and Florence "Flora." Any new combinations or suggestions would be great! Thanks!For a girl, how about Isla Belle?I think that's really cute!For a girl, how about Isla Belle?
YES I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE the name Isla Belle! IT's so pretty. I don't like Camille. I would name her Flora not Florence, though. I love the Magnolia Noel as well (Maggie).For a girl, how about Isla Belle?I think Isla Belle is a gorgeous name! I like all of your other names to0!
Isla Belle sounds weird and confusing because it's too close to Isabelle.For a girl, how about Isla Belle?I don't care for Isla. Belle Rose is pretty. Also Camille Rose and June Rose are pretty.For a girl, how about Isla Belle?
Isla Belle is a gorgeous name!!! Even pronounced Isla (Ees-La) is beautiful also :)
I actually suggested this name to someone else yesterday, but not separated, Islabelle, either way is gorgeous though.For a girl, how about Isla Belle?
I want to name my child Esme one day...I love that name! I love Isla Belle. That is beautiful. Esme means Loved. So all the names have lovely meanings!!
Love it
I LOVE Isla...but Isla Belle reminds me way too much of Isabelle. What about Isla Rose instead?
Isla Belle is gorgeous. Isla is unique and Belle fits well with it. Rose is also a great name. Have you considered Isla Rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment