Saturday, February 25, 2012

♥ Do you like the name Madeleine Belle ♥?

Hi, I was wondering what everyone thought of the name Madeleine Belle. Is it pretty? Does it flow well? Do you have any suggestions? Thank you so much for your positive input! ?? Do you like the name Madeleine Belle ??I love the name Madeleine Belle! Madeleine is simply beautiful, while Belle is sweet and feminine. Madeline Belle is a classically French and lovely name. ?? Do you like the name Madeleine Belle ??
I love those two names together, It's so girly and classy, great pick!? Do you like the name Madeleine Belle ??Yes it's beautiful! %26lt;3
That is a beautiful name.? Do you like the name Madeleine Belle ??Aw I love it! Most people put stupid names but Madeleine Belle is adorable. I am glad you kept the traditional spelling as well.



Maddie Belle would be such a cute nickname =]? Do you like the name Madeleine Belle ??
This is so refreshing from this trend of parents giving their daughters boys names. I love it!! We are having a girl and we are naming her Maylee Rose. But I love the middle name Belle too!! So pretty!!
Love it, and love the traditional spelling too.? Do you like the name Madeleine Belle ??
It's a very pretty name, and yeah it flows really well. I like that you've chosen an unusual 1-syllable middle name to complement the 3-syllable first name.



Other suggestions:



Madeleine Claire

Madeleine Paige

Madeleine Jayne

Madeleine May
What a great name it is just beautiful!
Very pretty %26lt;3 I like the nickname Maddie =)
i like how it flows, but i don't like the name madeline. ehhh. sorry



:)
it's very pretty.
Madeleine Belle is very cute and i love that you could call her Maddy because thats my nickname {my name is Madison}



Madeleine Brielle would be really cute too :]
I like Madeleine but not Belle How about Madeleine Marie
Yes, it flows well and i think its very feminine and sounds pretty
its cute.. maybe spell it : madeline? or madelynn?
I like this name! I have never heard it together. But Ithink it flows very well. And it is very pretty for a little girl! Sounds very sweet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment