Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Who's better: Cinderella or Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) or Snow White?

The princess with the most votes wins!!!! You can trash talk about the others too lol. I don't mind ;PWho's better: Cinderella or Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) or Snow White?Belle! She's the bomb! Her and Ariel are my all-time favs cause I love reading like Belle and I sing like Ariel lol XD





I mean, come on... both Cinderella and Snow White 'fell in love' with someone they barely know %26gt;__%26lt; Belle and The Beast had a bond. They truely loved each other. Plus she's so smart and pretty and awesome.... *sighs*Who's better: Cinderella or Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) or Snow White?snow white is too pail.

belle is a freak that likes animals.

so i guess cinderella wins.Who's better: Cinderella or Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) or Snow White?My favourite out of all the disney princesses is Belle XD She's smart, kind, and can see past appearances.



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment