Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Who do you think was Joe Jonas's prettiest girlfriend?(Aj,Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Camilla Belle)?

I would have to say Camille Belle.

She was really pretty and her eyebrows are awesome lol.



What do you think and why?Who do you think was Joe Jonas's prettiest girlfriend?(Aj,Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Camilla Belle)?Camilla Belle. She's just so gorgeous.Who do you think was Joe Jonas's prettiest girlfriend?(Aj,Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Camilla Belle)?
Hmm..

AJ was pretty in a really All-American cheerleader kinda way, and I can see why it's appealing but it's not my style. So not her.

Taylor, again same sort of thing as AJ. So not her either.

Demi, I think Demi is really beautiful :) I love her hair and her eyes!

Camilla, meh, she's okay but she seems a bit too old if you get what I mean.



I'd say Demi :)Who do you think was Joe Jonas's prettiest girlfriend?(Aj,Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Camilla Belle)?Demi Lovator!

She's gourgeous %26amp; she's also a great singer with a really good personality

Not only is she pretty/cute she's not pulled into all the hollywood drama %26amp; she's got very dramatic but somewhat soft looks. Not that the other girls weren't gourgeous..but In my opinion Demi was the prettiest!!
Camilla Belle, because the other ones are average looking.Who do you think was Joe Jonas's prettiest girlfriend?(Aj,Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Camilla Belle)?I think Demi Lovaro was the prettiest but they are all beautiful girls!Who do you think was Joe Jonas's prettiest girlfriend?(Aj,Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Camilla Belle)?
Camilla Belle.
Justin Bieber...Who do you think was Joe Jonas's prettiest girlfriend?(Aj,Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Camilla Belle)?
Who was a better lesbian couple?
I think Taylor S. she is super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment