Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What do you think of the name Hannah Belle?

i like it.. it's very nice name :))What do you think of the name Hannah Belle?It sounds too much like Hannibal and Annabelle. Both are nice names on their own but I don't really think they work together. I prefer Hannah over Belle. Some alternatives for the middle name could be:

Hannah Victoria

Hannah Elizabeth

Hannah GraceWhat do you think of the name Hannah Belle?
Sounds too much like Annabelle.



How about Hannah Isabelle

Hannalise Belle ??



also reminds me of HannibalWhat do you think of the name Hannah Belle?It reminds me of Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs. Not good.
Nice name, remind me of Hannah MontanahWhat do you think of the name Hannah Belle?Sweet. Do you like anna belle? Both make me want to go aweeeeee:DWhat do you think of the name Hannah Belle?
very cute for little girl, i don't know about a grown woman though
Annabelle sounds much betterWhat do you think of the name Hannah Belle?
It's really cute :) xx
sounds southern ..if that is your thing. Its not my taste
It is a beautiful name, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment