Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wdyt of Kylar Belle for a little girls first and middle name?

I don't like Skylar, Kyla or Kylie so don't suggest I change it. And I realize it's masculine, but I like that in a girls name.Wdyt of Kylar Belle for a little girls first and middle name?i like it :)

i also love the fact the first name is masculine and the second is feminine

so belle just softens it all up its lovely xxWdyt of Kylar Belle for a little girls first and middle name?
Belle is beautiful.



Kylar is okay? I prefer Skylar. But you don't like that.



Whatever, it's you're kid. And it looks like you've made up you're mind. Why are you even asking?Wdyt of Kylar Belle for a little girls first and middle name?Don't like. As you said it's masculine, and I don't get why you like that but I'm pretty sure your daughter won't.
I like Belle.I do not care for Kylatr ona girl.But in the end it is up to you.Wdyt of Kylar Belle for a little girls first and middle name?I think it's terrible. Kylar just sounds ridiculous and made up to me.Wdyt of Kylar Belle for a little girls first and middle name?
Mylar balloons, Kylar Belle(s). Doesn't work for me.
i dont like it..



if your going to go with Kylar for a girl..

you might as well name her Ryder..



..thanks semi-better! =/Wdyt of Kylar Belle for a little girls first and middle name?
I don't like it.
I like it! I also think that Kyler Bella would be pretty too!
I love Kylar for a girl and Kylar Belle sounds great!
Thats my neighbors name and he is a boy

No comments:

Post a Comment