Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?

I think Helena (I say it helen-uh, but either way the following is how I feel) sounds best with a middle name longer than one syllable.What do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?I never get this pronounciation right... I always say Hel-ee-nah because my mom named my oldest sister that for her middle name lol [Because Lena is LEH nah... ,meh my mom tried I guess lol]

But... Helena belle works, it's cute.What do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?
Really gorgeous, it flows so well, a very pretty combination indeed.What do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?Helena Brielle sounds nice.
Really gorgeous! It flows so well!What do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?Cute but I really like the name Lena (Le-nah) tooWhat do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?
I like it
I love it! Its so pretty!What do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?
would that lean to the nickname of hell's bells

No comments:

Post a Comment