Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm in Belle Plaine, Iowa, and I just want to know how I can find an addiction treatment center here?

My sister has dual diagnosis, and I want to know how I can find an addiction treatment center for her so that she'll get cured of the disorder.I'm in Belle Plaine, Iowa, and I just want to know how I can find an addiction treatment center here?Please make sure to inquire in the treatment centers if they are adept at handling cases of dual diagnosis. This is harder to treat than just substance abuse disorder alone. To find treatment centers, you can look through the links that I have included below. I hope that helps, and I hope your sister gets the treatment she needs. I'll keep you both in my prayers.I'm in Belle Plaine, Iowa, and I just want to know how I can find an addiction treatment center here?Begin your search by consulting with her doctor. There won't be any centers in your small town, of course, and she will need to travel to find the help she needs. An example: Hazelden in Minnesota.

http://www.hazelden.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment