Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What Does "Ti Amo Bella, Vous Le Or La Femme Beacoup Belle Je t'aime nunca te Keri Fallar" Mean?

Okay So I Guess Its In Three Different Languages, French And Italian Are Two I Dont Know The Other One Can Someone Help Translate All Three.?What Does "Ti Amo Bella, Vous Le Or La Femme Beacoup Belle Je t'aime nunca te Keri Fallar" Mean?Let's see, The 1st phrase: "I love you, Beautiful, you, the most beautiful woman. I love you and I never want to fail you". It looks like some French, Italian, maybe Portuguese....All are Romance Language..What Does "Ti Amo Bella, Vous Le Or La Femme Beacoup Belle Je t'aime nunca te Keri Fallar" Mean?"Ti amo bella" is Italian for "I love you beautiful/sweetheart".



"Vous la femme beaucoup belle je t'aime" looks like something a 12 year old French student wrote and (VERY roughly) translates to "You're a beautiful girl, I love you"



The last part is Spanish, but I'm not familiar with the language.What Does "Ti Amo Bella, Vous Le Or La Femme Beacoup Belle Je t'aime nunca te Keri Fallar" Mean?"ti amo Bella" is Italian It means I love you Bella

You are the woman I love lots, the rest doesn't really make sense

No comments:

Post a Comment