Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Should I name my baby girl Macy, Belle, or Brayden?

I am five months pregnant and just found out I am having a baby girl! I need some advice on some baby names! Let me know which is your fav and why! Also, if you have any other cute names you've always liked, feel free to share them with me!Should I name my baby girl Macy, Belle, or Brayden?I love the name Belle and also Belladonna. Some other ideas for you are



Amber

Brady/Brody/Bray

Charisma

Cher/Cherlindrea

Cindel

Daisy

Elora

Java

Samara

Siva

Sorsha

Tabitha

WaverleyShould I name my baby girl Macy, Belle, or Brayden?
Macy Belle is an adorable name ~ so sweet!



I'm not a big fan of the name Brayden for a girl, it's a little too masculine ~ sorry!Should I name my baby girl Macy, Belle, or Brayden?I don't like any of them, I would like Isabelle though.
I don't like the name Brayden and it is a boy's name in general.Should I name my baby girl Macy, Belle, or Brayden?marcy belle is prefect! brayden sounds so mannish!Should I name my baby girl Macy, Belle, or Brayden?
please forget the awful made up brayden name ,it reminds me of the braying sound a donkey makes sorry!!!

BELLE is cute but too common and is a better nick name i think for ISABELLE or ISABELLA .

MACEY ELIZABETH

MACEY ISABELLE

MACEY RENEE

MACEY ROSALIE

MACEY CATHERINE

MACEY LOUISE

MACEY GRACE

MACEY ROXANNE

MACEY CATHLEEN

good luck,i hope i helped!!!!
I like Belle, its really cute but would maybe put it with another name like Sophia Belle



I also like the names Abigail, Erin and RubyShould I name my baby girl Macy, Belle, or Brayden?
Macy is a beautiful name



Macy Rose

Macy Grace

Macy Belle

Macy Louise

Macy Leanna



all sound awesome xx
i love Macy belle that sounds lovely but i don't like brayden i like Macy spelt like maccie though.
Macy. Defiantley. Or Macie.Macey.Macee. :):) so cute!
Macy Belle together is cute



Brayden Brianna

Macy Elizabeth

Belle Ann
I dont really like any of them. I guess Belle Is ok. But Isabelle is better.
I love the name Macy! It's adorable! I think Belle has become more common as a first name these days, so I would go with Macy! I like how Macy Belle sounds if you wanted to use both names though.



Don't name your little girl Brayden - it's a boy's name!



Congrats!!!
Macy Belle is an extremly cute name and i love it!!!!!!
I like Macey the best. Someone suggested Macey Roxanne - I like that and lots of other names go well with Macey.
Brayden...hhhmmm, I knew a Brayden once - he was a boy. Sorry. I would say stay away from Brayden for a girl. I am not real crazy about Belle either - you might as well name her Cinderella. So, out of the three you gave as options I would have to say Macy.



My nieces names are Aliseah ( a-lee-see-a) and Amelia. My daughters name is Amerika (america)- there is a lot out there to choose from!
Macy Belle is adorable!!!!!

I wouldnt choose Brayden for a girl at all.....





Congrats on your baby!!!!
Personally I can't stand the name Macy and Brayden's a boys name....... however if you changed Belle to Bella it could work!
belle and macy are both beautifful names and also verry girlie how about macy belle
I really like the name 'Macy Belle' ?







( ' ""()

("( 'o', )

(")(")(,,)
I like Macy Belle as a first and second name!

It sounds really cute

I also like

Isabel / Isabella

Louise

Lucy

=]
I like Macy

Ava Capri

Alexis
Macy
I think you should put macy belle together its cute!
Bella as it means beautiful



other names i like



Bella Rose

Amelia Grace

Lily Ella

Lily Kate

Grace Hannah

Mylee Elise

Ruby Elise

Olivia Kate



Hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment