Saturday, February 25, 2012

What do you think of the name Matilda Belle?

鈾モ櫏鈾DORABLE鈾モ櫏鈾?br>


Matilda is one of my FAVORITE names.What do you think of the name Matilda Belle?It is a old fashioned name, but it is unique and Matty is a cute nickname. Belle is sweet. My baby daughter is named Ella and I call her Ella Bella or Ells Bells as a nickname! : ) Matilda and Belle does sound good together.



Some info:

Matilda:

Gender:Girl

Origin: Germanic

Meaning: Powerful battler

Origin: English

Meaning:

Powerful battler

Pronunciation: (muh TIL duh)

Form of: Itself (Matilda)

Rating: LowWhat do you think of the name Matilda Belle?
I think Matilda is a pretty name. I tend to prefer old names over super trendy names that every other kid will have like Sophie or Isabella. I think Belle falls in the trendy category though. Tilda is a good nickname for Matilda. I also think Matilda is a good name for a woman which she will be most of her life. So many names these days sound silly for a grown up.What do you think of the name Matilda Belle?I like the names, they go together, and is unique put together and a first and middle name. Matilda Belle.. Thats too cute.
Matilda Belle is lovely! Simply adorable! I love it! :-)What do you think of the name Matilda Belle?I really like Belle but hate Matilda.What do you think of the name Matilda Belle?
matilda sounds like an old lady's name...

belle is good, but bella sounds way better
Matilda sounds too much like the witch from the movies.What do you think of the name Matilda Belle?
honestly sounds like a redneck name or somthing you would call a dairy cow
i dont perfer it but belle is okay!

i like bella
I don't really like that name.
sounds like an old french maid.....
  • flyff
  • tagalog translator
  • mediterranean diet recipes
  • dragon age 2 mods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment