Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a good nickname for Belle?

Belle as in Beauty and the Beast, a name that isn't like reconisable as Belle, so like if someone heard it they wouldn't think of her.



I thought or Beal, Be-al, Be-all but they all made me think of Ian Beale or Eastenders and he is the most annoying character on the programme!



Thx,



~ Disney girl ~What is a good nickname for Belle?I see you love roger, lol, I hope Novak wins the gold, and about your question, I didn't quiet understand it, but here let me try, good nick for Balle is maybe Bel, or Bee...What is a good nickname for Belle?
BBWhat is a good nickname for Belle?There aren't really any nicknames for Belle, Its more of a nickname. Belle short for Isabelle is pretty :)
Belle is a nickname for Isabelle



But, it also means Beauty in French, there are no nicknames for One Syllable names



What is a good nickname for Belle?elly? thats the only thing i can think of.What is a good nickname for Belle?
when i hear belle i dont think of beauty and beast...i think its fineee
There isnt really a nickname for Belle, as Belle is generally a nickname or something else.

You could have Bea to signify the first letter?

What is a good nickname for Belle?
bella



benaflor



bellah?
This name also reminds me of the girl in Twilight.



A few nicknames would be:

Bella

Bell

Bell-ee

Bell Bell

Bella Bella

Bell Ell

El Bell

Taco Belle

Bellestima

etc
elle, bill *lol* , elleb , bey , leeb ( silent b )
When I first read that I thought of Bella as in beautiful. Ciao Bella

Hello Beautiful.



Then I thought of Tinker as in Tinker Bell. or Tinky
elle
"hey you"
I think its already a nickname lol



you can try bella
"Bellu" is good nickname and no any meaning of Bellu. It is known as bellu only.
why would you want to shorten the name belle..i dont understand why everyone seems to want a nickname for their child.. if you like the full name you called them then why do you want to shorten it
Belle is nice in itself - doesnt make me think of Beauty and the Beast makes me think of a little chime. Nicknames could be.......

Ell or Bea or Leb??? I think though why have a nickname why not name your baby the name you like and would like to call her. Belle is beautiful and so you wouldnt want to change it into another name would you? - Whats the point? A nickname might come from her personality rather then her actual name - thats how nicknames tend to happen.



I suppose if you want to go on the Disney themed names you could always call her Airal and shorten it to Air :)
Bella or Elle
ell or ells
Bee is cute !!
Bella

Elle

Ella

Ellie

Bells

Jingle Bells

JB

BB

Bellie

Bell-Bell

Beauty

Bee

Bea

Bell-rose
BB

Elle

B

Ellie

Elli-B



Thats all I could think of Belle is usually a nickname for Izabela or Isabelle.
Belle IS a nickname. Since it is a one syllable name, you're rather limited as to what you can shorten it to. It also seems quite silly shortening a name that isn't very long. Ellie is always a possibility though.
Belle is a nic-name for things like Isabelle and Annabelle.
Okay, this is tough. How about Bells, Elle, or Bee?



-Lilly
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment