Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Did Joe jonas and Camilla Belle Break up?

Im not being nosy im just curious cause he seems really sad at concerts now and he cried during i gotta find you while preforming and he changed the lyrics to much better which was written about how camilla is "much better ". take that taylor .... but yeah i was just wondering.Did Joe jonas and Camilla Belle Break up?I'm pretty sure they did. Because, I was at the Detroit concert and joe WAS for sure crying. But I guess he could've been crying for any reason. %26amp; It's hard to tell if he said "Movie Stars" but it did sound a LOT like it.Did Joe jonas and Camilla Belle Break up?
yepDid Joe jonas and Camilla Belle Break up?Yes. All signs point to yes girl. Truth be known, I'm worried about the guy. He is taking this really hard. :( What a jerk! Here is an article that will give you all the proof you need. :) TTYL!



Luv,



A fellow Jonas fanDid Joe jonas and Camilla Belle Break up?
Yeah, they broke up a long time ago.Did Joe jonas and Camilla Belle Break up?Yes they did...i feel so bad for him. You could tell that he really loved her. =[Did Joe jonas and Camilla Belle Break up?
Yup. I just watched that video of Joe saying "Now I'm done with movie stars" during their concert in Detroit last night, so I'm about 99.9% sure they are broken up.
yes :( I feel soo bad 4 Joe!!! He is my fave Jonas and in a comcert in Detroit last night he was breaking down in tears :( Watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOGEBvKMU鈥?/a>

WAAAHH!!! %26lt;3JOE%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment