Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?

Tres jolie!



No, really, those are GORGEOUS names, so pretty and so French. They pair so well, too. I agree, Helena sounds better than Helene (eh-LEHN) when paired with Belle, but in general I tend to prefer Helene... that's probably because a French family friend has that name and I adore her :D



Helena Belle is lovely, so feminine, so classy.What do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?I love it! :) Though, if you're open to suggestions, I like Helena Brielle better. :)



Good luck! :DWhat do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?I think that's adorable my honest opinion.(:What do you think of the girls name combo, Helena Belle (hel-AY-nah)?Helena is OK but Belle is yuck.
  • new album releases
  • mopar
  • online puzzle games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment