Sunday, February 19, 2012

Who else feels the same way I do about Camilla Belle?

She dated Joe, and now ROBERT!? R they goin out? From these looks it seems like they r! I LUV robert, and she just steals guyz! WHAT A S**T

http://www.celebuzz.com/robert-pattinson鈥?/a>Who else feels the same way I do about Camilla Belle?I mean she recently started dating Joe. That was a short time for a relationship. I can't believe that she's dating Robert!!! I thought Joe should have just stayed with Taylor Swift. Camilla doesn't and never did deserve Joe. How can she just do that so suddenly?!?!



But Camilla is pretty鈥β爃ahaWho else feels the same way I do about Camilla Belle?
i hate her eyebrows lol they are so freaking dark lol

Report Abuse

Who else feels the same way I do about Camilla Belle?you're so right!!

she looks.. rather odd %26amp; oily in this picture..

http://www.celebuzz.com/robert-pattinson-camilla-belle-making-s68361/photos-32251431/?p=2

Report Abuse


i dont like her at all %26lt;%26lt;

Report Abuse

Who else feels the same way I do about Camilla Belle?Let her date who she wants.

Jealousy. It's ugly.Who else feels the same way I do about Camilla Belle?
im not hating on her bexcause she dated all these people, but she seems a little weird in my opinion..





ps. i love the jonas brothers :)
omg he smokes. thats so sexii of himWho else feels the same way I do about Camilla Belle?
i feel bad for taylor swift cuz joe just went and broke up with her for Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment